in the game of urls you win or you hyphen
you’re telling me mate
Do you ever just see the first sentence of a text message and just think “oh fuck no I do not have time for this shit”
i never hit reblog so fast in my life
state 5 things you and the asker have in common
dang, I don’t even know 5 to be honest, hah, sorry, uh
1. SAME BIRTHDAY, MAY 3, TELL US HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEN
2. We’re both located in North Carolina
3. dang, we both hella dope
4. I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT NOT REALLY KNOWING
5. I think we have similar hair? I don’t remember but she was either thinking about or actually did shave part of her head. idk. she cool. i’m cool. we cool. daz all u need to kno
state 4 random memories of yours
1. the first time i hiked up Rainbow Falls I wanted to cry because it was so beautiful and I didn’t really know how else to react. It’s a really tall waterfall in NC and you have to hike, like, a really steep 3 mile trail and it’s hot and humid and there are bugs, and just before you get to the falls you really want to give up and die, but you push forward just a few more steps and all of a sudden you’re on this bridge halfway up the falls and it’s beautiful and incredible and the way the sun hits the mist it creates a perfect rainbow underneath you and it’s lovely and that was when i really fell in love with my state and earth in general.
2. when i was 11 i saw one of those fake tabloid magazines and on the cover was something about a woman being abducted by aliens and it had a photo of it carrying her out of her bed and that’s really dumb, but after that i slept with a night light until recently actually hahaha
3. i have fallen asleep in the bathroom multiple times, not on the toilet, just on the ground.
4. in kindergarten i intentionally peed my pants during lunch. I really had to go and when I asked my teacher she said no, and idk. I really had to go.
i hope you all spent earth day doing nude yodeling from various mountain peaks. glory glory hallelujah.